How to Remove Wax from Walls
Candles are popular for many reasons, whether providing a pleasant scent to enhance a living space, making a home welcoming to guests, relaxing during a stress-relieving bath, celebrating holidays and special occasions, setting the mood for a candle-lit dinner and more. While candles offer many benefits and uses, even under the most careful of circumstances they can create a mess with spilled or dripped candle wax.
What happens when wax gets on walls? How do you get wax off walls? Tub O’ Towels heavy duty wipes can quickly remedy this candle conundrum, leaving walls clean and wax-free.
The Harder Way to Remove Wax from Walls
Figuring out how to get wax off walls can be challenging and tedious. It may also take several steps to complete the job. There are a many suggested approaches. One approach is to let the wax completely cool and dry, which takes time and some patience. Next, ironically, the wax needs to be re-heated with a hair dryer in order to melt it again for removal. After wiping the wax with a rag, then there is an added step to wash the wall with warm, soapy water. Another approach requires the use of a paper bag to cover the wax during the heating process, adding yet another step, followed by a dusting cloth to wipe the wall.
The Easier Way to Remove Wax from Walls
Instead of spending time on multiple steps to remove wax from a wall and tracking down several specific tools, try removing wax with one simple tool—Tub O’ Towels cleaning wipes. Our specially-formulated cleaning wipes will show you how to get candle wax off walls with ease. Tub O’ Towels come with Bond Buster™ technology to cut through the toughest messes, even wax on walls. Just follow a few simple steps:
- Take your Tub O’ Towels to the area where wax was spilled and remove one wipe.
- Wipe the wax, gently removing it from the wall.
- If the wax has been on the wall for a period of time, allow the solution to permeate it a bit.
- Use additional wipes as needed to completely remove the wax.
About Tub O’ Towels
If you aren’t already convinced to try Tub O’ Towels when determining how to remove wax from a wall, here are a few more reasons why this is the only product you’ll need:
- Unique Bond Buster™ Technology: Tub O’ Towels cleaning wipes utilize a proprietary additive that works by breaking down the molecular bond between the surface you are cleaning and the spilled wax.
- Gentle Cleaning Agents: Many cleaning processes require harsh chemicals and solutions. Not Tub O’ Towels. These gentle cleansing wipes use foaming agents and biodegradable ingredients to gently remove wax and other messes.
- Goodbye Wax: These wipes are oversized and durable, making them strong enough for even the toughest jobs. The absorbent wipes tackle messes without falling apart and make for easy cleaning in a variety of situations.
- VaporLock Technology: When you buy Tub O’ Towels, your wipes will be at the ready when you are! Each canister of wipes features a VaporLock seal to keep wipes wet during storage between uses for maximum performance.
Try a Quick and Easy Cleaning Solution Today!
Instead of waiting for wax to dry and meticulously reheating an area to get candle wax off of walls, try an easy solution next time. Save time and energy on messes with Tub O’ Towels heavy duty wipes. Tub O’ Towels are available at leading retails nationwide and through our website.