How to Remove Duct Tape Residue
Duct tape can be extremely useful, so much so that people have turned their passion for duct tape into prom evening wear, homemade wallets and more. But in most practical cases, duct tape is used around the house for and endless possibility of repairs. You’ve probably even seen parts of a car held together by duct tape—it’s that strong!
Duct tape works well for projects and repairs because of its durability and stickiness. In fact, it’s so sticky and secure that it can be very difficult to figure out how to remove duct tape residue. Look no further than Tub O’ Towels to put an end to that sticky situation.
The Harder Way to Remove Duct Tape Residue
Despite the handiness of duct tape, when it’s in the wrong place or no longer wanted, removal can be challenging. Most commonly, removing the tape itself can be done without great effort. However, duct tape often leaves a sticky residue behind. Removing that residue is not guaranteed, even with some of the most popular tactics, such as scraping at the residue with a putty knife.
Another tactic to get duct tape residue off is to spray liquid lubricant on the residue in hopes it might come loose from the object. In other cases, rubbing alcohol can be used to try to remove the duct tape residue, along with some elbow grease. A hair dryer might also be needed to loosen up the stickiness as part of the removal process while—again—scraping. If that sounds like a lot of work, you’re right!
The Easier Way to Remove Duct Tape Residue
Instead of attempting to remove duct tape residue using multiple liquids and tools, try one simple approach—Tub O’ Towels. These wipes work hard so you don’t have to. They are a great option when trying to remove sticky residue left from duct tape. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
1. Grab a Tub O’ Towels canister.
2. Place one of the wipes over the sticky duct tape residue.
3. Gently wipe the residue.
4. Repeat as needed to remove the residue.
5. For stubborn duct tape residue, let the wipe sit on the sticky area allowing the cleaning agents to permeate the stickiness, then wipe.
About Tub O’ Towels
For the best way to remove duct tape residue, look no further than Tub O’ Towels. These durable, powerful cleaning wipes are ready to tackle any job, all while saving you time and energy. Here are more of the benefits of using Tub O’ Towels:
- Unique Bond Buster™ Technology: There is only one cleaning wipe that offers the unique ability to break the molecular bond between sticky duct tape residue and the surface it covers. Tub O’ Towels uses a propriety additive to do the dirty work.
- Gentle Cleaning Agents: Tub O’ Towels is tough on sticky situations but gentle on the environment. The solution in the towels contains emulsifiers, biodegradable detergents and gentle foaming agents that remove sticky residue.
- Durable and Oversized: Unlike other cleaning products on the market, Tub O’ Towels are oversized so they can take on even large jobs. They are durable so they won’t fall apart during normal use. Pick a high-quality Tub O’ Towels wipe from the start.
- VaporLock Seal: You won’t have to worry about these wipes drying out between uses. Every Tub O’ Towels container comes with a special VaporLock seal, allowing wipes to stay moist between uses and ready when you need them.
One Solution to a Better Cleaning Wipe
If you want to clean duct tape residue once and for all, try Tub O’ Towels today and leave the cleaning up to the pros. Tub O’ Towels are available online and from popular retailers nationwide. Make sure your next cleaning mission includes Tub O’ Towels.