Your car’s interior takes a lot of abuse, especially if you have children or pets. From muddy shoes to fast food crumbs, you might feel like you are fighting a never-ending battle to keep your car seats, fabric, and other surfaces clean. Thankfully, Tub O’ Towels is here to help. Our carpet and upholstery wipes are specially formulated to remove even the toughest stains from your car’s interior, from coffee and food to crayon, grass stains, and even blood stains. And our heavy duty wipes work well on all of your car’s leather surfaces! Of course, every interior is slightly different, so be sure to perform a test wipe in an inconspicuous spot before you begin.
The Hard Way to Clean Car Interior
There are tons of cleaning supplies available for every car interior: specialized leather cleaners and conditioners, carpet sprays, fabric cleaners, spot removers...the list goes on and on. But who has time to deal with a box full of different products to detail your car? If you want to go this route, though, here are the steps:
- Vacuum the car interior to remove all crumbs and loose dirt.
- Spray the proper type of cleaning product for a particular area of the car onto a clean microfiber cloth—i.e., a fabric cleaner for fabric seats or a carpet spray for the floor mats.
- Thoroughly wipe down that part of the interior, turning the cloth frequently to expose a clean area.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each of the different areas of your car’s interior.
- Switch to a small bristle brush for stubborn spots on the carpet.
- Use a Q-tip dipped in cleanser to carefully clean out all crevices.
- Use a toothbrush dipped in cleanser to clean out the “grain” in the door panels and similar surfaces.
The Easy Way to Clean Car Interior
Our Tub O’ Towels carpet and upholstery wipes are carefully crafted to combine all of this cleaning and conditioning power into a single product that you can use on all carpets and fabric surfaces in your car. One of the big secrets is the hydrogen peroxide in our cleaning formula. Its immense stain lifting ability really allows our solution to clean tough stains and messes better than other cleaning products. Our heavy duty wipes are an excellent solution for detailing your car’s hard surfaces and leather.
- Pull out a Tub O’ Towels carpet and upholstery wipe.
- Lightly rub it across all of your car interior’s soft surfaces, and watch the Bond Buster™ technology lift stains away.
- Use a clean wipe as needed.
- Switch to Tub O’ Towels heavy duty wipes when you are ready to clean the hard surfaces and leather.
About Tub O’ Towels
Our wipes are made of a wicking material that evenly absorbs our high-tech cleaning solution, and our VaporLock technology ensures that the solution does not evaporate from the canister. In addition, our heavy duty wipes are gentle on the skin, filled with such skin conditioners as lanolin, aloe, and vitamin E.
Are Tub O’ Towels really that different from other wipes? Indeed, they are, for a few different reasons! Here’s what makes Tub O’ Towels the best cleaning wipes on the market:
- Exclusive Bond Buster™ Technology: Tub O’ Towels wipes contain a revolutionary additive that busts the bond between the stain and the surface at the molecular level! That means that hard scrubbing is a thing of the past!
- Eco-friendly Chemicals: Thanks to our bond busting additive, Tub O’ Towels does not need harsh chemicals. Instead, we use a blend of gentle, biodegradable detergents, foaming agents, and emulsifiers to lift away stains.
- Better Wipes: Our oversized wipes stand up to tough challenges rather than falling apart. Each wipe is saturated with our special cleaning solution, and is made of a quilted, textured poly-blend that wipes away stains.
- VaporLock Technology: Our canisters feature a carefully crafted VaporLock seal to guard against evaporation during storage. From the first wipe to the last, our products are there when you need them.
Want a Better Cleaning Wipe?
If you want to say farewell to toxic chemicals and elbow grease, we invite you to switch to Tub O’ Towels today. Our wipes are sold at top retailers, or directly from our website. We look forward to showing you the Tub O’ Towels difference!