How to Clean a Refrigerator
Kitchens are high-traffic areas and the refrigerator is often right in the middle of all that traffic. With all the tasty goodness tucked inside, they get a lot of use, which makes keeping them clean an ongoing challenge—and that’s just the outside of the fridge. That tasty goodness inside can sometimes get old and start to smell, spill or leak, leading to more cleanup.
Cleaning a fridge doesn’t have to be a daunting process. Tub O’ Towels heavy duty wipes and Tub O’ Towels Stainless Steel Wipes can get the job done in no time, keeping your fridge clean and your food safe and fresher longer.
The Harder Way for Cleaning a Fridge
You can find any number of suggestions online about how to clean a refrigerator, both the inside and outside. For the inside, there’s dishwashing liquid and warm water or white vinegar or apple cider vinegar or baking soda and water or ammonia and hot water for soaking drawers or a dab of white toothpaste for stubborn buildups. You get the idea. There’s a fridge full of suggestions you can find. The common thread with each one is to apply the cleaning remedy and then…start scrubbing.
For an enameled steel exterior, a multi-surface solution or dish soap and water followed by a clean cloth to rinse away the residue are a couple suggestions found online. For stainless steel, a microfiber cloth dampened with white vinegar or a commercial stainless-steel spray rubbed in the direction of the grain is a suggestion.
As a side note, kitchen cleaners and disinfecting products (like bleach) are not recommended for cleaning the inside. They contain chemicals that kill common germs, but should not come in contact with food, either directly or indirectly. You can wipe down the inside of the fridge after using these products, but there’s still the risk of food contamination.
The Easier Way to Clean the Inside of a Fridge
How to clean a refrigerator the easier way? Tub O’ Towels. Tub O’ Towels makes cleaning a fridge almost enjoyable with our special Bond Buster™ technology that lifts away fingerprints, stains, and grime without heavy scrubbing or multiple steps. Tub O’ Towels Heavy Duty Cleaning Wipes have a gentle, biodegradable blend of cleaners so they are safe to use, making them perfect for all-purpose cleaning and they work especially well when food spills or leaks cake on shelving over time. For cleaning the inside:
- Grab a durable Tub O’ Towels wipe.
- Wipe the surfaces of the fridge you want to clean (shelves, trays, drawers, door).
- Use additional cleaning wipes as needed.
- That's it. No rinsing required.
How to Clean A Stainless Steel Fridge
Tub O’ Towels Stainless Steel Wipes remove fingerprints, water marks, greasy stains, and soil while leaving a brilliant, streak-free shine. Our oil-based stainless steel wipes leave a shiny, even polish that protects your stainless steel. Plus, there’s no need to “buff” out the shine, unlike with most other stainless steel cleaners.
About Tub O’ Towels
What makes Tub O’ Towels stand apart from other commercial products and home remedies as the best way to clean a refrigerator? Here are some of the ways:
- Exclusive Bond Buster™ Technology: Our revolutionary additive physically breaks the bond between the surface and grime, dirt, fingerprints, and spills, which is why hard scrubbing isn’t needed.
- Gentle, Environmentally Friendly Cleaners: The bond-busting additive has a special blend of biodegradable detergents, emulsifiers, and foaming agents that lift away even stubborn, caked on food spills and leaks.
- Durable Wipes: Sturdy, oversized Tub O’ Towels wipes won’t fall apart and are crafted to be absorbent so they stay coated in the cleaning solution to make your job easier.
- VaporLock Technology: With VaporLock technology, every canister stays sealed tight when closed so wipes are always ready for cleanup when you need them.
Ready for a Better Cleaning Wipe?
Leave hard scrubbing and toxic chemicals out in the cold when it’s time for cleaning your fridge. Find Tub O’ Towels at well-known retailers or on our website and you’ll see why Tub O’ Towels are the best cleaning wipes available.