Stainless steel provides a beautiful, sleek, and modern aesthetic for any kitchen or bathroom. It is also resistant to corrosion, making it an excellent choice for these water-exposed areas of your home. However, stainless steel refrigerators, dishwashers, grills, and other appliances easily show dirt and fingerprints, and keeping them shiny can seem like an ongoing battle. Fortunately, Tub O’ Towels can help. Our stainless steel wipes use an oil-based formula that goes on clear and leaves behind a protective coating that will help guard against future fingerprints, smudges, food stains, and water spots.
Use a Wipe to Clean Stainless Steel?
There are numerous ways to clean stainless steel. Warm water on a microfiber cloth is a good choice for everyday spot cleaning, and a drop of dish soap makes this method even more effective. For more powerful cleaning, there are numerous stainless steel cleansers available in retail outlets and online.
However, dish soap and other cleansers need to be rinsed off, and this type of cleaning does not protect the shine, nor does it guard against future messes. Instead, you will need to polish the surface with baby oil or vegetable oil. That’s three full passes: one to clean, one to rinse, and one to polish. In addition, some cleansers can be tough on your hands.
Our Tub O’ Towels stainless steel wipes combine all of this action into a single easy step. The wicking material in our wipes ensures even absorption of our high-tech cleaning solution, while our VaporLock technology prevents the solution from evaporating between uses. Our oil-based stainless steel wipes leave a shiny, even polish that protects your stainless steel. In addition, there is no need to “buff” out the shine, unlike with most other stainless steel cleaners.
Pro Tip: If you look closely, you will see that your stainless steel has a grain pattern similar to a wood grain. Other cleaners require you to always wipe with the grain for the best cleaning action. With Tub O’ Towels, there is no need to worry about this at all! This makes our wipes even easier to use!
How to Clean Stainless Steel Without All the Effort
As mentioned above, Tub O’ Towels is superior to other cleaning methods on stainless steel appliances. Some home remedies and commercial products work fairly well, but can be harsh on skin and must be thoroughly rinsed away, especially when used on food contact surfaces. In addition, most other methods require a great deal of scrubbing to be effective. Tub O’ Towels stainless steel cleaner wipes use our special Bond Buster™ technology to remove the elbow grease. Our solution gently removes the stain, while our textured, quilted wipes lift it away. Our stainless steel wipes are made of a soft, cotton-blend fabric that is gentle on these surfaces.
- Pull out a Tub O’ Towels stainless steel wipe.
- Wipe gently on the stainless steel surface and watch the magic happen.
- That’s it! You’re done! No rinsing or polishing is required!
About Tub O’ Towels
So why are Tub O’ Towels wipes so unique? There are actually quite a few reasons! Here’s how Tub O’ Towels makes the best cleaning wipes on the market:
- Exclusive Bond Buster™ Technology: Unlike traditional wipes, Tub O’ Towels wipes contain a groundbreaking additive that actually breaks the molecular bond between the surface and the stain! That’s why you don’t need to scrub hard!
- Gentle, Environmentally Friendly Chemicals: With our environmentally friendly bond busting agent, there is no need for harsh chemicals. Instead, our special blend of biodegradable emulsifiers, foaming agents, and detergents will easily remove stains and smears from your stainless steel.
- Better Wipes: Our oversized wipes are made of a poly-blend that stands up to even tough stains instead of simply dissolving. Each wipe is thoroughly saturated with our proprietary cleaning solution. The special surface texture of our quilted wipes can simply wipe away the stains.
- VaporLock Technology: Our carefully designed VaporLock seal protects our wipes from drying out while sitting in their canisters during storage. Whenever you need a wipe, it will be ready to go.
- Oil-based Formula:While most stainless steel cleaning wipes are water-based, we use an oil-based formula that minimizes streaks, provides shine, and leaves behind a protective coating.
Make the Switch to a Better Cleaning Wipe
Want to bid adieu to harsh chemicals and endless scrubbing? Then try Tub O’ Towels today. Our wipes are sold by top retailers, as well as on our website. Either way, we are we confident that you will love the Tub O’ Towels difference!