Whether you have a traditional stove with raised burners or a modern flat top, cleaning grease off the stove can feel like a nightmare. Splatters bake on quickly, making them particularly difficult to remove. Thankfully, Tub O’ Towels is here to assist. Our heavy duty wipes are formulated to cut through even the toughest grease stains, while our stainless steel wipes are perfect for a final polish that leaves behind a protective layer to guard against future messes.
How to Clean a Stovetop (The Hard Way)
A quick Google search or trip to your local big box store will turn up a seemingly endless variety of commercial cleaners and degreasers for stoves. Many people prefer more natural alternatives to smelly, dangerous chemicals, and there are plenty of recipes for home remedies as well. Regardless of exactly which products you choose, the process will go something like this:
- Remove all removable parts and place in the sink.
- Under water as hot as you can stand, use a scrub brush to scour off as much gunk as possible.
- Run the parts through the dishwasher on the hottest setting without drying.
- Wipe the stovetop with a damp rag to remove loose debris.
- Apply your product of choice to the stovetop with a spray bottle or sponge.
- Let the product set for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the parts from the dishwasher and place back in the sink.
- Thoroughly wet down the parts with hot water.
- Coat a damp sponge with baking soda and scrub the parts thoroughly to remove all remaining debris.
- Rinse the parts thoroughly and hand-dry with a clean towel. Set aside.
- Use a damp sponge to scrub down the stovetop.
- Rinse away the soap residue with a clean, damp towel.
- Repeat the stovetop cleaning steps as necessary until all grease and gunk is gone.
- Dry with a clean towel.
- Replace all removable parts.
How to Clean a Stovetop (The Easy Way)
Regardless of which traditional cleaning product or homebrew cleaning solution you use, you can tell that repeated scrubbing is always a part of the process. That’s what really sets Tub O’ Towels apart. Our wipes contain a special Bond Buster™ technology, lifting away even tough grease stains with very little scrubbing.
- Remove the removable parts of the stove.
- Grab a canister of Tub O’ Towels heavy duty wipes.
- Wipe down the removable parts, letting our proprietary cleaning solution do the work, and set them aside.
- Use a second wipe if needed.
- Wipe down the stovetop, again letting our cleaning solution lift away the grease and grime.
- Use additional wipes as required.
- Grab a canister of Tub O’ Towels stainless steel wipes.
- Polish all removable parts, as well as the stovetop, leaving behind a protective film to minimize future messes.
- Use additional wipes as needed until the entire stove is clean and shiny.
- Replace the removable parts.
About Tub O’ Towels
What sets Tub O’ Towels apart from other cleaning wipes? We have four major differences that truly make ours the best cleaning wipes you can buy:
- Exclusive Bond Buster™ Technology: Tub O’ Towels wipes feature a pioneering additive that dissolves the bond between the surface and the stain at a molecular level. That’s our secret to eliminating hard scrubbing.
- No Harsh Chemicals: Our bond busting additive also let us get rid of noxious, environmentally damaging chemicals. Instead, our gentle, eco-friendly combination of foaming agents, emulsifiers, and detergents lifts away even baked-on grease.
- More Durable Wipes: Our wipes are engineered to stand up to messy grease and oil. Each oversized wipe is saturated in our proprietary cleaner, and the quilted, textured, poly-blend material does not fall apart.
- VaporLockTM Technology: We use VaporLockTM technology to seal our canisters. This prevents our cleaning solution from evaporating during storage. From the first wipe to the last, our products are there for you.
Excited to Try a Better Cleaning Wipe?
Are you tired of dangerous chemicals and endless scrubbing? Why not try Tub O’ Towels Heavy Duty Cleaning Wipes today? We look forward to showing you why our wipes are the best of all!
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.