If you’re a mechanic, you know how tough hand washing can be. No matter how much you scrub, grime and dirt can linger. Fortunately, Tub O’ Towels is ready to help. Our heavy duty wipes cut grease and grime while leaving your hands soft and smooth. In fact, they were actually developed as hand wipes, and it was only later that we found out how good they are at cleaning surfaces as well.
Hand Cleaners for Mechanics (The Not So Good)
Trying to clean grease and grime off your hands is an age-old problem, and numerous hand cleaners have been developed. While some work pretty well, they can be tough on your hands and take a long time to remove all of the mess. Here are the basic types of traditional hand cleaners for mechanics:
- Citrus-based cleaners: The theory is that citric acid can cut through grease and grime. While there is a reasonable scientific basis, it takes a lot of product and a lot of scrubbing to get through the mess that mechanics deal with every day.
- Pumice-based cleaners: Pumice is a rough-textured volcanic rock, and adding it to a hand cleaner provides friction to help the cleaning process. Pumice-based cleaners work well, but the grit can leave hands chapped and sore.
- Pastes and gels: There are a lot of pastes and gels on the market, generally with fruity scents. These chemical concoctions are good at removing grime, but can be drying and can leave residue behind.
- Gritty home concoctions: Many mechanics mix up their own hand scrubs from such combinations as sugar and dish soap or powdered laundry detergent and olive oil. These concoctions can leave hands dry and chapped, and often contain chemicals that should not be ingested.
Mechanics Hand Cleaner (The Better Solution)
Although the hand cleaners detailed above work fairly well, they can be messy, drying, and hard to use. Tub O’ Towels wipes offer a better solution. Featuring our special Bond Buster™ technology, our heavy duty wipes also contain skin conditioners such as aloe, lanolin, and vitamin E. Here’s all you have to do:
- Grab a Tub O’ Towels heavy duty wipe.
- Wipe your hands thoroughly, allowing the wipe to lift away the mess.
- Use additional wipes if needed until your hands are entirely clean.
About Tub O’ Towels
What’s the secret behind Tub O’ Towels success? We actually have a few tricks up our sleeves! Here’s why our wipes are the best hand cleaner for mechanics:
- Exclusive Bond Buster™ Technology: All of our wipes include a revolutionary new additive that breaks down the bonds between stains and skin at the molecular level. This makes tough scrubbing a thing of the past.
- No Harsh Chemicals: Thanks to our bond busting additive, we don’t use any harsh chemicals. Our gentle, environmentally friendly blend of emulsifiers, foaming agents, and detergents simply lifts away even tough stains.
- More Durable Wipes: Our oversized wipes are carefully designed to withstand the dirtiest jobs. Each quilted wipe is made of a textured, poly-blend material and evenly saturated with cleaning solution. Our wipes will not dissolve or fall apart.
- VaporLock Technology: Our canisters rely on VaporLock technology to seal out air and seal in our cleaning solution to avoid evaporation. Whenever you need a wipe, it will be ready for you.
Want a Better Cleaning Wipe?
If you’re ready to say farewell to smelly chemicals and constant scrubbing, why not try Tub O’ Towels today? You can find our wipes on our website and in many top retailers. Let us show you why we’re the best cleaning wipes you can buy!